Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sophomore Threatened with Rape for Criticisms of Michele Bachmann

Sophomore Threatened with Rape for Criticisms of Michele Bachmann:

"“A lot of them are calling me a whore,” Myers said of anonymous. Amy and her father said the comments from conservative websites alarmed them most. Some commenters threatened to publish her home address. Others threatened violence. Some threatened rape."



  Okay, so, I understand if you want to pick on an adult, adults are thick-skinned and usually understand that such language can be considered a felony in some states. But what kind of dipshit fuckwad threatens to rape a little girl for making well thought out, articulate critical comments of an elected official? That is what this country is about. Consideration and debate instead of brute force, idiocy, and violence as a means to resolve political issues. I personally do not agree with Ms. Bachman or her supporters, but I don't advocate raping them to get my way. Of course whoever threatened her probably could get their tiny little dick up long enough to penetrate their sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the only one allowed to be an abusive douchebag here.