Monday, June 6, 2011

YouTube - Evidence that great white sharks are peaceful creatures

   Weeellllll, I wouldn't say that any 8gazillion ton, perfectly engineered by Mother Nature predator is peaceful, but it does definitely show why it might not be a bad idea to remain calm and NOT panic when you are floating around in the ocean. Rule one of a predator: Never expend any more effort than is absolutely necessary to catch your food.
  You may disagree-which is awesome, I love people who think that the best way to approach all of life is with the assumption of peace and love-but, either way, this is amazing. This woman is incredible. A tad bit of research found a blog post about this incredible woman and her husband. My brain started to hurt just reading about all they have done together-and according to the blogger, what he wrote doesn't even scratch the surface (no pun intended). While reading the blog about them I realized that I had seen the National Geographic issue about the chain-mail shark suit, and probably seen them on TV.
   Hats off to Ms. Taylor and her husband, the amazing work they do, National Geographic and Coast to Coast AM for bringing this to my attention.

YouTube - Evidence that great white sharks are peaceful creatures: ""

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the only one allowed to be an abusive douchebag here.